Aka ” E-stim” is used to reduce muscle spasms, increase blood flow and override pain sensors. This is basically a heavy-duty TENS unit, Russian Stim also available.
Similar to ultrasound for pregnant women but more focused, directed energy designed for healing instead of a visual diagnostic tool. This can break up scar tissue from acute injuries, helps soft tissues or joints including ankles, knees, shoulders. Great tool used to increase blood flow and help the body heal, especially after falls or sports’ injuries
Aka NMR – this is designed to help with disc issues, balance issues and help the body re-align posture problems. It’s much like hitting the restart button on a computer for the brain and body when we find chronic problems that need to be addressed.
This helps with compression issues or nerve involvement with disc issues in the neck. It is also designed to increase the natural curve that many people have lost due to “text neck” or computer work. This will also help to reduce forward head posture.
We have a state of the art X-ray system that presents images within minutes. The computer system can show proper curves, misalignments of the joints/bones and visually show the patient on a computer screen where their problems are so they have a true understanding of where their problems are that need correcting. Digital X-ray radiation is about the same as spending 3 hours in the sunshine outside.
We now have a decompression table!
- Protruding discs
- Spinal root impingement discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome fracture
- Acute facet problems
- Radicular/shooting pain
- Prolapsed discs
- Bulging discs
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative joint disease
- Compression fracture
- Joint pain
- Discogenic pain
- Structural disease like a tumor or bone infection
- Patients with vascular compromise (diagnosed from cardiologist)
- Any condition to which movement is not recommended
- Acute sprain/strains/inflammation that can aggravate area
- Patients with joint instability in the spine (unstable spine joint)
- Hiatal hernia
- Cardiac or pulmonary problems
- Patients with Rods or fusion hardware installed into the spinal vertebrae.